Quality Monitoring with the KETOS SHIELD
Autonomously monitor dozens of parameters at any frequency in real-time. Transform conventional water monitoring with the EPA-compliant KETOS SHIELD.
KETOS SHIELD Solution Overview
Ideal for high-frequency water quality sampling, the KETOS SHIELD solution provides operators with lab-accurate results for over 30 parameters. That means, as a water operator, you get one device that can cover all of your water parameters to make monitoring (and acting on real-time water quality readings) easier than ever.
KETOS SHIELD is also interoperable so that operators that use other systems, like SCADA and HACH, can plug KETOS directly into existing infrastructure to further centralize analysis for more straightforward reporting. KETOS’ modular, flexible design plugs right into existing systems, so that legacy infrastructure doesn’t have to be re-imagined and existing systems do not have to be moved or re-routed.
Revolutionizing Water Monitoring
Because the KETOS SHIELD is part of a fully integrated solution, operators have access to automated reporting, real-time updates, EPA-compliant or custom threshold-based diagnostics, custom reports, historical trends, and mission-critical insights by continuously analyzing water data in conjunction with advanced machine learning. The best part? Water monitoring becomes affordable. The total cost of this solution, including unlimited testing and analysis, is comparable to the cost of two to four lab samples per month. Results received are EPA-compliant and lab-accurate, delivered in ppb, and are clearly visible on KETOS’ digital dashboard and easy-to-read reports.
These insights are vital for the public and private sectors and are used for water quality, safety assurance testing, protecting liability, understanding process optimization in industrial plants, improving crop yields and water data for farming, besides overall consumer health.
What Water Quality Parameter Do You Test Most Often?
The KETOS SHIELD remotely monitors dozens of water quality parameters. Which one do your water operators test most often?
KETOS SHIELD Solution Benefits
KETOS SHIELD works for any operation and under any condition. Whether you are a public utility, an agricultural water operator, or in the field on an oil and gas drill site, KETOS SHIELD delivers fast, accurate, real-time water quality readings without manual interventions and expensive maintenance. Results are also delivered right to your water operator’s phone, laptop, or tablet so they can monitor operations and adjust approaches on-the-fly.
- Eliminate the need for manual water quality testing
- No need for manual equipment cleaning, calibration, or maintenance on a daily/weekly basis
- Precision, sensitivity, and data accuracy are comparable to third-party labs certified as per NELAC standards so that users can leverage the data for applications such as process control, nutrient management, drinking water safety, or water reuse
- Early warning system in real-time to enable users to measure, manage and monetize water as a resource
- Understand groundwater contamination through active well-water monitoring
- Optimize chemical feed costs and manage water reuse efficiently
- Reduce costs associated with pipe replacement through proactive corrosion identification
- Removing the need for additional third-party software for data management or additional integrator for system maintenance and all associated costs
- Robust hardware can be installed at indoor or outdoor sites
- Monitor from anywhere (on-site or off-site)
Zero Capex Subscription Service
The KETOS SHIELD solution is offered as a complete end-to-end service for a flat fee. This reduces the complexity of having multiple vendors and integrators for hardware, communications, software, and maintenance, and it gives organizations the opportunity to allocate budgets in a way that best suits their needs. At KETOS, our mandate is to make water quality monitoring less complicated – and that ethos is built into the price as well.
Our complete service package helps operators to scale as needed without infrastructure overhead. Organizations need fewer personnel and do not have to worry about training, manual sampling, or physical interventions to keep the system up and running. Every KETOS implementation includes the following for the entire term of the contract:
- Lease for all hardware
- Warranty for all hardware components
- Maintenance and replacement parts as needed
- Cost of connectivity for all the installed devices
- Cloud hosting and storage management
- Role-based access for secure data control
- Cloud-based analytics available on a web browser or a mobile app
- Real-time data visualization with predictive intelligence
- Software and firmware upgrades for the devices, connectivity nodes, and the platform
- Unlimited platform licenses
Monitor 30+ Parameters in Real-Time with KETOS SHIELD
Leveraged across a variety of industries and applications
KETOS provides real-time water quality insight so water operators can know that their water meets compliance, performance, and safety standards. Explore how KETOS can be used for various water applications and find out how KETOS can help you handle your water quality monitoring across your own unique operational setup.